HYDE PARK STREET FAIR 2021
Scheduled for September 17-19, 2021!
There are still some remaining vendor spaces available for the 2021 Hyde Park Street Fair! (Food applications are no longer available.)
If space remains, we will send you an application.
Please email: to check on availability.
1. Due to the overwhelming support from last year’s vendor applicants for the fair’s “pay it forward” option, only approximately 50% of non food vendor spaces will be available. (Food court and food vendor applications and spaces remain the same as last year.) This is based on our regular layout and capacity. All applicants will be notified if this changes.
2. Hyde Park Street Fair is a predominately local arts and crafts. Local non-
profits and craft booths are considered first.
3. All other applicants will be judged individually. Applications received before the deadline, including two separate checks will be considered first.
4. Due to the uncertainty of the status of this year’s fair, all checks will be held until a determination is made that the 2021 Hyde Park Street Fair can
5. We will notify all vendors upon receipt of applications and checks.
Applicants will also be notified about any significant changes. Those notices will also be posted here.
TO ALL PROSPECTIVE VENDORS: 2021 HYDE PARK STREET FAIR
Before downloading your application for this year’s fair,
please be aware of the following conditions:
Please carefully and legibly fill out your application.
We hope to see you in September!
The North End Neighborhood Association Board